Monday, March 23, 2009

Rot.RotRot!!

Stayed at home ytd!
Was feeling soo damn bored at home!
Rotting for the whole day can?
My girls are going to club while that Jon still at the chalet!

ZzzzZZZZZzzz!
So boring lo ,was supposed to go Pasir Ris but ended didn't.
Because of my period.
Hahaha!! having period out is so troublesome lo ,second day some more!

Slept @ 12plus.

Arghhh!!
I feel so damn tired can?
Woke up @ 9.30am. becos that Jon's meeting me once he check out.
&It's 11 am alr ,he's still eating. Zzz~
Shouldn't have listen to him ,wake up at 11plus also can lo.
WADEVA~

Anyw ,
So early eh ,what can we do sia??
zzzZZZzzz!!
Good question (:

My Michibaby just wenta sleep lo.
Wth mans!! how we going to dye our hair??!!
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Later 5plus pleaseeee wakey when i call you kays???
MorningsLoveee to you(:


Now ,I've nothing more to say.
Ya ,so shall stop here first.
Will update tonight or tmr!!
BYEBYE!!



Love &her are both different matter my dear.
i hope you'll get what i mean by that sentence.
it's okays if you treat it as nothing wrong.
i can take it ,but it wont be long i can tell you now.
i know you do ,so?
i don't feel the respect from you ,ya.
i don't wish to regret nor feeling disappointed.
:[

No comments: