Saturday, March 21, 2009

Byebye Longgie Fringe!

Say GOODBYE to ma LONG FRINGE!!
Like finally uh~
Gonna miss clipping up fringe &center parting!
Anyway ,this fringe makes me looked younger lo! ;/

Met my dearest Michibaby today.
Was supposed to meet her at Yishun!
But we boarded the train at the wrong cabin &hence we had to meet at CWP ,
though we were on the same train =.=""

Wenta Nokia to change her spoilt earpiece.
Ha ,hafta wait until next week! ;X
Wenta search for nice Lanyard @MiniToons.
YIKES! still those ugly ones.
Walked around &we wenta MOSburger for dinner!
Yeps &back to Amk by 169.

Feeling so bored mans.
That stup Jon so extra go chalet for what?!
Irritating nor ,nva see his dumb actions very weird lo.
I can die by not listening to his crap for 2days mans!
Faster come back lah Cheesebun. _|_

Wenta erjie's house downstairs to take ciggies!
Hahaha ,he was sooooo kind to offer me 3sticks! thanks i'll return you! :D
Then we chillax @440.
Awhile i wenta 450 for haircut!
&dearest mich got tempted ,she also trimmed her fringe!
Wenta 438 chillax until 10 &we went off.


Before our haircut ;

After our haircut ;





I'm gonna dye my hair soon!
If not i'll really looked like one "AhHai" lo.
gonna turn in soon ,Goodnightys Peeps!



this is hell for me mans!

No comments: