Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Haha! is the best thing i've ever done!

Yesterday's.
Met Jonny @ Mrt station &wenta 438.
Had no appetite at all.

I then wenta Mich's house there &waited for her.
I swear she's freaking longgggg! :/
She came down &off we go to 438 again.

We all decided to ya.
So Jonny &Erjie wenta Yishun.
&The rest of us wenta eat!
Yushun's house after eating & i nearly fell asleep.
BUT GUESS WHAT??!! that stup Mich fell asleep!!

Jonny &Erjie then back.
Chillax &bb awhile then we wenta Mich's house downstairs &ya.
Yayaya! &guess what ,MICH KISSED MY LIPS! :DD
Hahaha ,our first time sia!
I'm her second girl leh...... then she went home at 4plus am.
The rest of us then chillax till morning &i go Lil India.
Chillax &Zzz at Jon's place &went home @ 9plus pm.
Finally ,i saw Anastacia! So chubby(:

Reached home @10plus =.="
Doing nothing now ,was feeling so damn bored!
Tired also ah ,slept for 3hours only nor. :/

Alrightys ,i think i shall stop here &continue tmr or what!
Goodnightys guys!



Did you guys see that CHUA-IDIOT stealing ma Nutella?
&&don't Chua looked fat in this photo? :X




after all ,everything's fine. i hope yesterday was the last time. promise me alright? &yes my dear ,i do love you.. you're really the best part of my day , and i really need your presence to brighten up my day! sleep well ,muackies(:

No comments: