Thursday, March 26, 2009

Annoying then wonderful !

25thMarch
Quarreled w/ him today! >.<
Met Michi ,then Jonny after that.
Slack ,chill &rotted @438!!!
BoonKiak joined us in the evening.
Finally we were fine in the evening.

Wenta 443 for dinner!
Slackslackslack!
Mich went off w/ Lionel &WangJian go home? i supposed.
Left Jonny Erjie YuShun &I.
I swear YuShun is damn irritating mans!
Kept making annoying sound like "the Grudge" while talking to us.
Almost for half an hour. zzz!
&Erjie nearly went home bcos of him! =.=
We managed to persuade him not to &
Then continue chillax till 11 &we went home!!



YuShun's CRAP!
He's really crazy i swear mans!
I was taking photos &suddenly he wanted to take photos w/ Jon &I.
Ya ,we entertained him nor.
Guess what?
He only wanted to show his eyes~~~ =.="
So took a couple of it &even asked Erjie to assist us.
What irks me is ,,i hafta stick ma head closer to Jon!! WTH~
If not for that YuShun ,i wouldn't allow it lo.





Finally he's satisfied w/ this shot! =.="
BUT ,i looked damn gross lo :(



was so damn depressed earlier on.
luckily was back after that!
hais ,i'm sorry for my attitudes &such.
i'll change ,&i mean it.
pleaseee ,i only need some time.
i'm glad that you still hang on there.
i hope to see our future ya.

Deary ,i'm tired ,i hope you can be faster!
&we can turn in~
Hey you idiot! I LOVE YOU!!


Goodnight guys!

No comments: