Monday, April 13, 2009

happiest days in my life..

These days are the happiest days in my life.
With my JonnyDear ,Michibaby &Besties!
I just hope time will freeze in this moment.
Hey Lovesies ,i love you guys to the max!!
:DD


8thApril
Met JonnyDear &wenta Joyce's place.
Met Mich &Erjie in the late afternoon.
And as usual ,chillax....
Then went home @11plus.

9thApril
Michibaby's Shunbabye is out!!
Yeah finally she could chillax now ...
Met her &JonnyDear damn freaking early ah~~
Then chillax all the way till night mans!

10thApril
Wenta JonnyDeary's house there to pass him things.
Raining heavily mans ,
he came to the bus stop w/ umbrella &fetch me.
Waited for him to bathe &such...
&Off we go to Amk to catch up w/ Erjie.
That stup mich met me at 9plus only. :/
&Not chatting for more than 20sentences ,
she had to leave for Lionel's place.
Arghhhhhhh!!
10plus ,
&Deary decided to go Darren's house &stay overnight.
His house quite relaxing &big!!
His cat damn cute &friendly nor(:
Slept in the morning....

11thApril
&We woke up in the afternoon.
We all headed home in the late afternoon.
I accompany Jonny home first ,then mine!!! :)
Our first meal is settled @ my place.
Headed to Amk in the evening.
&we decided to ya.
On &on till morning ,the rest went home.
Slacked alone w/ Deary at 300plus.
Again ,we talked about the past! :DD
But this time round we acted as if we were lawyers ,
defending for Jonathan &LiMin.
AHAHAHAHAHA!
My boy sibeh act one pure &innocent lo.
Buaytahan his nonsense ah~
10plus &we were too sleepy ,home.

don't bear to part w/ him again.... :(

Woke up @5plus.
Still feeling very tired mans!
Ate &such ,Rubbish-ed w/ mama &texting w/ Deary.
My boy is playing his Dota now.
ZZZ!
I hate my computer for being so laggy ,
if not i'd be playing w/ him happily now. :/

Andand ,
His school starts tomorrow. :(
Gonna see him only after 5pm each weekday.
No choice uh??

Lastly ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QIUJUAN!!
Everlasting love w/ Jere (: Miss ya!!

And i hope Jonny &i could quarrel lesser.
If not our relationship will go down the drain mans!
Please ,try our solution tmr kays?
Hope it'll works mans!!
Arghhhhhhh!

Still that ,
Going steady w/ besty is really not an easy one.

Gonna turn in real soon ,
Goodnightys loves!




Was talking to mich &i got carried away by her words
&i used my two fingers to slap her arms.
OMG!!
I didn't know i slapped that hard seriously.
SORRY DEAR!! :X
Darren's kitty!! so cuteeeee :DD

see how cute my boy is when he's ZI LIAN-ING !
CUTE BOY ALWAYS!!





you must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me ,
you're like an angel.
the thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me ,
you're something special.

now ,
Look me in my eye and promise you won't do me the same...

I love my JonnyLovesie (:

No comments: