Sunday, April 5, 2009

A day's absence made my love grow fonder ...

BOO!!!
Spent my lovely Saturday at home!
But it wasn't nice at all ,
as my mommy been nagging me since i reached home this afternoon.
ZZZ!

Ya yesterday night ,
with my JonnyLovesie ,Erjie &Leonard YuShun YenHsi.
Stayed until morning ,&they went off at 5plus.
Left Jon &I slacking.
So we wenta hub to chillax until we're prepared to leave each other.
AHAHAHAHA!!
We confronted each other for our attitudes &such.
&We realized that we both have wrong mans!
Hannah ,i'm sorry kays?
Lets change it together mans my cute boy(:

Anyw ,Hub really damn cold ah ,so we wenta 300plus &slack.

&We started to recall how we fallen for each other.
Hahaha ,damn sweeeet mans!
Many other things too but i'm lazy to elaborate.
Shhhhhhh also kays? private lah!!

12plus &we really cannot pull thru anymore.
So we bus-ed home. :/
Slept @ 2plus &woke up @7plus.
Still feeling very tired.

Aiyas ,
Gonna miss him damn lots lo ,
despite not seeing each other for a day only.
Arghhhh!!
I hope time could travel faster mans!

Hais ,
Really damn worried for my dearest.
I can't say much as it'll seems to be fake.
All i can do is to be there for you.
I miss our double dating too :/
I just hope nothing will happen to him.
Ring me up whenever you feel like to kays?
I won't find it irritating ,i swear (:


Gonna turn in soon!
Goodnightys peeps!

No comments: