Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Lovely Weekend(:

Hi!
Had a GREAT weekend &i totally enjoyed myself!
Spent 3Days2Nights @
Downtown East Chalet w/ JonnyDear ,Joyce his family &relatives.
His family members are all so outgoing &friendly i swear!
I don't feel uneasy nor awkward!! (;
&&I SWEAR HIS COUSINS ARE SO DAMN CUTEEEE KAYS?
&You guys gonna pardon me for this wordy post.
As i've forgotten to take any pictures! :/

BBQ on the first night! then slept at 4plus.

Got woken up by one of the cute cousins @9plus!! JieJie(:
Then WILD WILD WET!
OMG mans ,that's my first visit to it!!
&I feel so happy as i spent my lovely time there w/ my love one! (:
Samsung nicest!! Thrill ride lousiest! &i'll nva ride on it ever again.
2plus &we went back chalet to bathe.
Prepared &we headed to foodcourt for lunch then BOWLING TIME!
Played halfway something happened.
I fall down while throwing the stupid ball.
Really mans , paiseh nor :(
That Jonny still mocked at me mans! luckily his family didn't really laugh. =.=
Ahahahahaha!! i find it funny too anyways! :X
After Bowling then we went back chalet &rest awhile.
Then prepare for BBQ once woke up.
Ate &ate ,the rest of the relatives went home.
:( gonna miss jie2 &mei2 alot.
They're just too cute ,so adorable that i wish to have one also!
zzzZZZzzz @3plus i supposed.

Woke up @9plus =.=
Time to check out!! Wenta bathe first.
That Jon damn irritating nor ,step one wake me up then went back to sleep after knowing i'm awake. see ,this kinda of person also have. _|_
Checked out ,breakfast at the foodcourt.
Then cabbed back to Amk ,
Help his mommy to carry things up their house.
Some jokes happened @his house but i lazy to elaborate further.
Just this ,Jonny Joyce &their mommy damn cute lo!
Then wenta take a nap &we left to meet Erjie.

We decided to go Admiralty &meet WangJian.
Slacked &chillax there.
Then mahjong @his house in the evening.
Lionel &Nicholas joined us in the late evening.
Supper-ed &chillax ,home!!

I SWEAR I'M GROWING FATTER!! CHALET HARMS DUDE!! :X
Actually nvm anyways ,cause got my love there(:


31stMarch
FINALLY i get to meet Mich mans! i really miss her damn lots! :/
Met MichiBaby &OUR DEAREST MANLIANGs !!! :X
They 3 idiot one ,outcast me. all wear white top.
Lunch-ed at central.
Then virtual land after lunch ,GSC for Dota after VL.
Michi's Manliang went off after that.

438 after michi left.
Slacked ,Jonny &I then wenta Roy's house for mahjong.
His dog is soooo cuteeee mans! (:
Finished playing @5plus &Jon sent me home.


1stApril
Hello April Fool Day!!
Luckily i didn't get fooled by anyone.
But other thing occurred instead. ://

Rights ,
Cheek came my house &slacked until evening.
&I wenta Amk to find Mich &Jon.
As usual ,438 slacked.
Something happened again ,hais......
Arghhhhh!!
Jon &I cabbed home @2plus.

Something happened to Michi's Manliang.
Hais ,really unexpected.
Things happened real fast.
I hope it will be fine ,ya Dearest chill kays?
I'll be there for you always. :(

Anyw ,will upload photos on the next post.
I'm tired ,goodnightys(:



i'm sorry for what i've said.
i love you..

No comments: