Sunday, December 14, 2008

Alone.

11.12.08
IT'S SHOPPING TIME!!
with my Dearest eh (: haha! happy eh.
wenta Orchard ,Tangs.
he bought me a ParisHilton purse &Chanel No. 5 perfume.
i find d perfume rather expensive.
smallest bottle @ $167. =.="
MEMBER yes!
met ShawJie &CherYong after Tangs.
had our lunch @LJS Cineleisure.
saw WeiPing &XiuYan(:
wenta Bugis after lunch to catch up with AhJi's mother.
steamboat was it kays? wth~~
just taken LJS &now steamboat. zzz!
went back to Amk for Dota.
Razor ,The Lightning Revenant(:
after such a long time ,my Dota skills are still d there.
i still can farm these items out!
OMG it's unbelievable lo.
kept on Dota &my Deary forgot to take any photo w/ me:(
our "last outing" eh):
slack &chillax @429 ,Jackson came after not long.
Home-d in d morning.
walked past Deyi &we kinda miss d school days.
no more.

12.12.08
woke up in d afternoon today.
AhJi's mother cooked lunch for us.
Yummy Yummy!
then rest 4 awhile &wenta bathe.
Amk hub.
Had Andersen's Ice Cream. quite nice actually.
met ShawJie &we went to Sinming for prawn fishing again.
Jackson was there(: SJ &i wenta play pool @Champion.
eh.... my pool skills had deteriorated sia!!
:(:(:(
Wrisney &her Bf came &joined us @8plus.
her Bf drove us to had our dinner after prawn fishing.
then home.
Deary's hair is long mans!!

hais.....
my Deary is going to Tekong in less than 9hrs.
&i knew i'm gonna miss him much.

a song i'll listen to often &it reminds me of him.
你是我的眼/蕭煌奇 -

After deep listening to this song ,i realized that i haven't been treating him nicely these days. i somehow had d urge to make up to him right now but it's kinda too late eh. he's going to NS tmr!! Deary ,i'm really very sorry okay? Don't ever worry that i'll stray when u're inside serving NS. It's been so long after ,i won't ruin this r/s just like that.
a little trust from u ,i'll prove to u(:

alrightys ,lets sit back &enjoy d music.
(play it if u wanna listen)



13.12.08
woke up @6pm ,when i only slept at 2a.m!!
&d saddest thing to say is my deary is leaving me in 5hrs.
i seriously dread to let him go... :(
cabbed to Tekong after breakfast.
ARGHHHHHH!!!!
held his hands tightly on d way.
part w/ us after reaching Tekong not long. :'(
managed to see him &had lunch tgt but after lunch........
he really had to go this time.
he gave me a kiss &really went to fall in.....
byebye.
saw an indian aunty crying. i nearly cry out also. but i just held back.
it wasn't easy to do so kay?
i just bear with it until i reach Pasir Ris.
DEARY I LOVE U EH!! I MISS U MOREEEEE!!!
feeling really low now.

he sneaked in d toilet &called me just now.
WE WERE VERY HAPPY MANS!!
but he just hang up w/ me after 1min.

still that low..

No comments: