Thursday, December 4, 2008

IT'S MY BESTY'S SPECIAL DAY!

02.12.08
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONNY!!
may u enjoy ur day uh. finally it's ur turn to be 18 eh!!
don't try to show off kay?
possession of contraband cig is also a crime!! =x
lastly ,plssss MEET UP SOON MANs!!

work today ,MICH's working also!!
yesyes!! i won't be dat boring mans.
&we noticed dat our working days are almost d same!! yeah...
time passed real fast ,i swear!
it's like 5 hrs?? then it's 9pm alr!!
yea...... closed d shop &wenta find mich. so sad she 9.30pm then knock off :(
hahaha!! daphy came &find me! we 3 went home together!

home-d.....
see d length of my hair!!
it's getting more &more longer can? :D

03.12.08
wenta catch QUARANTINE w/ my sis at AMK hub.
it's was a NC-16 movie &my sis is only 13!!!
ass ,we can't pass d stage at Yishun GV!!
sucks kay?
d show is nice i swear!! for those ppl who's damn HAM-CHEESE like Cheek ,i think they can really save it mans. =x
if all these ever happens in real life..
i think i'd choose to let d beast to bite me &end my life.
everyone will die in d end.
had pepper lunch for our breakfast + Lunch &Dinner!!
wenta find Wrisney....
then home-d....

MY DEAREST!!
pathetic me again.
didn't take any photos today :(
lastly ,goodnightys!

No comments: