Friday, December 5, 2008

Another Boring Work Day!

i've been late for work these days lo.
especially 4 today!! 1.40pm!!
but also bcos of d ass rain! anyw i'm being honest(:
i wrote 1.40 pm on my staff book!

ShawJie ,CherYong &Aaron came find us!!
thankies mans!!

&pls ,there's one very irritating guy ,supposing is Neutral Plus bossy's friend.
kept on looking at me &trying to be a peep in whenever i'm in shop.
lastly ,d gross part.
he talked to me ;asking me if i did knocked my head just now &is Aaron my bf.
=.= pls lo ,u're a disgust ok?
PUI*

anyw ,someone irritates my dearest just now.
&she's throwing tantrums now.
pls....... don't dwell abt it eh!!
i'll be there for you ,LOVESS!!


(guess wad we're trying to do? posing who?)
candid shot!
cute right? i forgot wad we were talking abt. but i swear it's damn funny!!
i LOVE this shot mans. i find it sweeeeeeeeeet!!
it'd be more sweeeeetie if mich's septum is removed. =x
but it's cool.


No comments: