Wednesday, October 22, 2008

yeah!!

d program is back. hahaah.

was so boring ,but going out is boring as well. wasting $$$ also.
hais ,i miss 3persons alot. &i'm dying to meet them :(
1st - CheeKwun
2nd - WenLin
3rd - JiaXin
i miss WenLin &JiaXin d most. i didn't see them for 2mths since i've shifted to Yishun.
OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!
at least i did meet Cheek after i shifted. :(

just now when i was having dinner with daddy ,he shared his past with me.
it's abt how he met Mummy (:
i dont wanna type out as it was long. but it's sweeeeet though.
anyw their 20th anniversary(d first day they've met) is on 30th this month.
i can feel d love my Daddy had for my Mummy. :D i'm very contented with my life ,my everything.


another hour more to go.
i can see my Dearest. (:


lastly ,JESSICA ALBA!!! see how natural is she. just so beautiful ,isn't she?

(credits goes to JiaXin (; she sent these photos to me)


shall stop here ,
GOODNIGHTS.

No comments: