Friday, October 24, 2008

WTFH!!
d stupid program is dwn again. everytime like this.

was very tired this morning when i just woke up.
decided to wear as very casual as i could for work.
&yeah ,T-shirt &skirt.
i'm always very punctual ,in fact it is early. =X bought TORI Q for breakfast(: chickyballs are niceeeee!!
anyw ,
it's SUCKYS working on Wednesday &Thursday. no sales at all. =.=
so bringing lappy to work is d smartest thing to do (:
it can save me frm d boredom. HAHAHA ,funny leh. =.="
luckily mich's online. &i'm on conversation with her (:
but boring still. cos she reply like ...... zzz!
i really wanna edit my photos~~~~~~~~~~~ fcuking prog.

hmms ,i think it's time for me to change away my vulgar languages.
it's not nice for a gal (woman to be soon) to keep on :CBS ,LJ ,KNN etc.
it's hard to change in sucha short period of time mans.
but i'll try.

&i noticed my lips are recovering mans!
lip balm is miracle mans.
i can say thanks to mich. if she doesn't hav crack lips &complaint to me ,i think until now my lips are still like leaking pipes. =.=
hahaha.

stop here first.
hees.

No comments: