Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Maddening.

Yikes , I fcuking hated this stupid feeling! Luckily it only lasted for about 3 days.
Jon has enlisted to NS this morning , felt rather upset but well , 
I feel better when i heard their personnel announces their first book out date!
Today enlisted , this coming Friday book out.
NICE ;]

Though it's just 3 days , but i still miss him...
I think i'm too used to have him 24/7 by my side.

BUT THAT FCUKER , really sucked big time.
Just received a call from him & throughout the conversation really irk the shit out of me.
Not gonna explain what happened cause it's fcuking shitty.
BUT , i hated him for doing that , always..
HEY , i waited an afternoon & that is what i've gotten from you.
Yah yah yah , stop your crap please , Allow me to have a peaceful mind can?
Never mind , don't ever get me to adapt to some changes.

My mind is already in a whirl for days.
You ain't understanding at all , i wouldn't blame you for that.
But , do you know i've got some family problems right now? &
Have you ever noticed that ever since you shifted in?
Seriously , forget it , i'm lazy to explain.
&I'm not going to talk bout you , fcuker.
_|_


Don't get mad when a girl cares too much. Worry when they start to not give a fuck.
- How true.



Ya , I'm not working for Lancaster anymore , &I've found another job.


 

This society is full of crap seriously.
I really hated & i don't wished to go any further on , Everybody's brains screwed up , guys all likewise.

If i really could , I'd like to turn back time , muster all my courage & just fcuking jump down.
I shouldn't have fcuking give myself another chance.
If ever there's another chance , please everyone take care. 
Fcuk this , fcuk everything. Call me foolish or whatever , I'm really through w/ these.

No comments: