Sunday, June 28, 2009

Yea ,it's always the mundane life ...

25thJune
Woke up quite early &get prepared.
Ge my ass off to Bishan J8 ,catch up w/ my sister.
Job hunting &had Mac's for our lunch.
Walked around &saw Alvin &BiHui ,chit chat awhile.
Then went back Amk ,met my parents.
Awhile &I wenta 438 ,catch up w/ Deary &co.

In the late afternoon ,met Joyce for cellphone.
And i went home w/ Deary &Jian to get changed.
446 for our dinner aftermath.
MichBaby came in the evening &we chillax ,Deary &Jian played Bb.
Neh Nelson &ZeJun came later...
Bitch-ed alot w/ Mich!!!
&We were very noisy ,i knoww~~ ;P
But seriously ,today isn't a bored at all ,I don't know why~~

Had a tiff w/ Deary.
Cause we were all arguing about r/s stuffs.
We all slacked until 12plus &went home.

Accompanied Deary for Dotaa &wenta sleep.




Picnik's having serious problem.
&Hence i can't edit Deary &mine's photos~~ ;/
FCUK IT!!



Told ya Deary ,
i'm gonna post these out if you doesn't wanna cooperate!
Song bo~~



26thJune
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST SISTER!!!
Yea bitch ,i love you damn lots kays?
&Please be sensible~~
Last longg w/ your boyfriend eh ;DD

Woke up in the afternoon.
&I wenta Hub (The Box) for interview.
Deal!! &I'm starting work on the 2nd July!!! ;D
Went back home after interview.

Waited for Deary to get prepared &wenta Joyce's place.
Knocked the door for don't know how long uh~~
Still no response ahh~~
Mission failed so we wenta meet Erjie &Angela.
Had our lunch at 446 , then bus-ed over to East Coast.

It was a longg journey &i hate it!! ;(
Reached there &search for the Bbq pit my sister had booked.
Saw them ,but it was a lil too boringg. Cause they're still young &playful~
Yea ,ate &chillax there.
Something bad happened in between but it was fine after that.
11plus cut cake &we left aftermath.

Cabbed back Amk ,wenta Angela's place.
Was planning to drink but ended up watching Dvds.
We watched 2 Discs ; Transformers &The Haunted School.
Whooohoooo~~
TRANSFORMERS TOTALLY ROCKS MANS!!!
&I swear i'm gonna catch Transformers 2!!

5plus ,we wenta rest awhile at her room.
6am ,we all cabbed back to 400plus.
All of us went home.

Deary &I watched another 2 Dvds that we borrowed from Angela.
The Last Cannibals &another is haunted one.
The cannibals one is an old english movie but detailed plot.
But it's kind of gross when they tortured &start to eat human.
&It's kind of pathetic to see the humans being tortured &such~~

I knocked out when second movie is being played.
Sorry Deary ,I'm too tiredd mans!!!

27thJune
We woke up at 3plus afternoon.
Walauu eh~~ really very very very tired ah~
But still hafta crawl up~
Prepared &such ,bus-ed over to Yishun w/ Dearyy ;D

Had our lunch &we wenta sleep after that!
Fattening rights? But very shiokk ;D
Woke up at 8plus ,accompanied Deary to the Mrt station.
He wenta catch up w/ Neh &co..
&I'm gonna stay at home &be mummy's girl!!
Bought Bbt home for siblings.

I ate again ,w/ my siblings. Aghhhhh~ Fattening lehh~
But i simply can't resist my mommy's cookings so ya haisss~
Rotted ,Blogging &Chillax.
Think gonna watch some Dvds awhile more.

Gonna update soon~
Nights Earthlings (;

Ya ,i see what time Jonathan's gonna contact me ,that cheese.

No comments: