Thursday, January 8, 2009

Unsatisfaction.

hi ,
my MichiBaby is asleep.
my CheeKwunie is asleep too.
my WenLin isn't free.
my Besty Jon is at home?
my laopo is outside?
everyone's doing their own things!

why do i feel soooo lonely?
bcos i can't go out this week.
all thanks to my DearyLoves........

i seriously miss some girls whom i didn't catch up w/ them these mths.
Arghhhh!!!
i hope Lin will really text me after bathe.

was feeling very unsatisfied.
i don't wish to study nor working!!
but i have to choose either.
rotting at home everyday doesn't seems to be d solution.
i really hate 2009.
this freaking year is an unlucky year for me ,for d 1991.
YIKES ,why not jump to 2010? :DD

i've been spending alot since my Deary went in army.
mostly on cab fares. &i didn't shop for ages alr!!
i just hope all those money that i've spent could reverse back &i shall spent it all on clothings!!
i'll feel more comfortable then.
many freaking things just happened b4 entering d 2009 resolution.
it's like "WTH" ,why?
both 2008 &'09 SUCKED!
d very first thing is my temper.
my temper is getting more n more worst.
i quarrelled w/ friends.
&some like ,
i can't even succeed on a diet. =.=
that's a very simple &easy thing for me to do &i can't even do that!

oh mans ,
i won't hope anything to be better for this freaking year.
cos i don't like '08 &'09 a single fcuk at all.
i just hope time will fly fast then d '09 will just pass faster..

No comments: